Life Saver Pool Fence SOCAL installs Saftron Pool Safety Handrails throughout San Diego!
Call: (619) 922-9845 FOR FREE ESTIMATES!
Looking to install a pool handrail or railing in your pool?
We are authorized local installers of Saftron railings, the ideal choice for both new pool builds and existing pool retrofits.
- A Saftron swimming pool safety handrail does not need to be bonded or grounded since there is no metal in it which also means no unsightly rust.
- Saftron rails are the very best choice for Salt-Chlorinated pools and are impervious to pool chemicals!
- They help to prevent pool accidents effectively!
- The Manufacturer guarantees they will keep a smooth, bright finish for years.
- They require virtually no maintenance.
Saftron pool safety railings are manufactured from a unique and advanced formula of resins, polymer, impact modifiers, stabilizers and ultra-violate light inhibitors formulated to resist the most abusive environments. This unique blend helps to resist the damaging effects of chemicals, salt spray, ultra-violet light and other site conditions. They will never rust, corrode, peel or flake; virtually eliminating maintenance costs!
Why Choose Saftron Handrail Products?
For almost 30 years, SĀFTRON pool safety rail products have been providing maintenance-free railing products for homeowners and businesses alike. These safety railings are commonly used in commercial settings like public pools and waterparks because they are one of the safest and highest quality pool railings available for both commercial and residential pools.
Some of the unique benefits of Saftron pool handrails are:
- The swimming pool rails will never rust
- There is no grounding or bonding required
- The pool rails will not be affected by pool chemicals
- They are fade, chip, and corrode resistant
- Features a smooth, glossy, easy-to-clean finish
- Available in 5 colors
Saftron Handrails never get excessively hot like metal handrails and are always safe to grab. There are multiple color options to choose from including white, beige, gray, or black.
Contact Life Saver Pool Fence SoCal today to get your FREE estimate! Call (619) 922-9845 or fill out the contact us form on this page.
Safety Benefits of Installing Pool Handrails
Saftron railings are an added safety feature for getting out of your pool or spa!
Swimming pool and spa handrails provide physical support to those entering and exiting the pool or spa. They are beneficial not only to smaller children, but also elderly individuals as well, and provide an added layer of safety while using the swimming pool and help to avoid accidental falls.
We can install your Saftron pool handrail during the installation of your pool safety fence. If you already have a removable pool fence installed, we can install the safety handrail at any time. Our team of highly trained installers are on hand to answer any questions you have about this product or about the installation cost of pool handrails for in-ground pools.
Saftron rails are an excellent choice for the following:
- New Pools (install when you build)
- Retrofits (install on older pools; grounding is not needed!)
- Designer Pools
- Pools with Salt Chlorinators
- Hot Sun environments like San Diego!
- Residential Homes, Apartment Complexes & Commercial Pools
- Water Recreation Areas, Water Parks & Even Resorts
Professional Swimming Pool Handrail Installation in San Diego. Contact Us Today!
Areas We Serve
We conveniently serve Southern California including pool fence installations in San Diego, Chula Vista, Spring Valley, Santee, Lakeside, Ramona, Jamul, La Jolla, Lemon Grove, Carlsbad, Encinitas, Escondido, Del Mar, La Mesa, El Cajon, Alpine, Mission Valley, Pacific Beach, Oceanside, and Ocean Beach. Contact us today!
Pool Handrails FAQs
How long does the pool handrail installation take?
As little as 2-3hr and can be done at the same time as your new fence installation.
What is the lead time?
We can usually install within 1 week. However, some custom hand rails may require 2-3 weeks depending on size and color.
Does the handrail require a bond wire?
No. Bond wire is not required for Saftron pool handrails.
Can I install it after my pool fence installation?
Yes – we can install your handrail at any time.
How much weight does it hold?
They are rated for 350lbs and can be reinforced.
How much does a swimming pool handrail cost?
Depending on style, size and color, range is from $200 – $1000. Ask your sales rep!