Any pool owner in San Marcos, CA knows that a pool can be a great source of fun and enjoyment for the whole family. However, pools also pose a serious safety risk, especially for young children. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, children under the age of five are likely to drown in swimming pools each year in the United States.
In order to help prevent these tragic accidents, it is essential that parents take precautions to make their pool as safe as possible. One of the best ways to do this is to install a pool fence.
Pool safety fences are designed to physically isolate children from the pool area. The mesh makes it unclimbable, and it is the only way to stop access to the pool when all of the other layers of protection, including adult supervision, fail. Pool fences are an essential safety measure for any family with young children and should not be overlooked.
When it’s warm outside that means one thing for many people: time spent by the pool. However, while pool fun is a big part of summer, it also comes with a big risk – drowning.
Every year, there are thousands of drownings across the US, most of which could be prevented with some simple safety precautions. In this blog post, we’ll take a closer look at why drowning is such a big problem and what you can do to help protect your loved ones from this danger.
Where there’s a pool, you’re bound to have some tragedy waiting to happen. Here are a few facts to be aware of:
- 7% of young children were being watched by a sister or brother.
- 22% of children were at a relative’s pool.
- 2/3 of all fatal drownings occur between May-August because these are peak months for drowning accidents in homes with pools.
Pool Safety Regulations in San Marcos, CA
The pool fence law in San Marcos, CA is very strict. If you want to have a swimming paradise in your backyard, then it’s imperative that the fencing around said pools meet all requirements. There must be a 5′ tall pool fence with self-closing and latching locks.
Life Saver Pool Fence SoCal can help you meet local pool fence requirements. Contact us today to request a FREE pool safety evaluation and estimate. You can reach us by calling/texting (619) 922-9845 or contacting us online.
Life Saver Pool Fence: Voted Best Pool Fencing by Parents.
Why Install A Life Saver Pool Fence
The purpose of installing a pool fence is to prevent small children from gaining access to the pool area without parental supervision. Pool fences are typically made of mesh or PVC and stand between 4 and 5 feet tall. They can be installed permanently or temporarily, and some models even come with self-closing gates.
Life Saver Pool Fence is one of the leading manufacturers of pool safety products, and their fences are recommended and approved by national and local governments, not only in the United States, but also around the world. In addition to being an effective pool safety measure, a pool fence can also enhance the aesthetic of your backyard oasis.
Life Saver Pool Fence Product Details
Here are a few features:
- 87% transparent, to view your children from outside of the pool fenced area
- Self-latching & self-closing gate add-on options – available in either Square or Arched Top style.
- Round-head fasteners (no sharp edges)
- Pool fencing sections are put into aluminum or plastic sleeves installed into your deck surface.
- Pool fences are removable and easy to store. Easy to roll up and store away
- A patented, unbreakable triple reinforced solid core pole
- Poles are powder-coated aerospace grade aluminum
- Mesh (Textilene®), a polyvinyl-coated nylon construction in basket weave
- QuadStitch™ 4 stitched reinforced vinyl borders.
- Tension-based supports provide extreme stability
- Multiple height options (from 3 ½ ft to 5 ft)
- A huge selection of colors including Black
- Made in the USA!
- UV Resistant components to protect the fence from sun exposure
- Proven & tested
- Trained local pool fence installers
- Triple reinforced solid poles on our Life Saver Solid Core Pool Fence offers omni-directional solid support. There is no stronger pool pole.
- Lifetime warranty! It will not splinter (or break down like fiberglass.)
- Works for in ground pools
- Mesh safety fences can be used for pools, (backyard, by garages, lanais, on stepped landscaped areas, and more)
- Swimming Pool Accessories: Omni hangers and pool solar lights available for purchase
Looking for a pool safety fence in San Marcos, CA that will last a long time? Look no further than Life Saver Pool Fence. We offer a lifetime warranty on all of our pool fences, so you can rest assured that your fence will stand the test of time.
In addition, our pool safety fences are made from the highest quality materials, so you can be sure that your fence will look great for years to come. So if you’re looking for a pool fence that will last a lifetime, give us a call today. We’ll be happy to help you choose the perfect fence for your home.
A pool fence is an essential piece of safety equipment for any pool owner. Not only does it help to keep children and pets safe, but it also helps to prevent accidents and injuries. A pool gate provides easy access for adults while keeping children out of the pool area. It is important to make sure that the pool gate is properly installed and maintained. Additionally, it is important to ensure that the pool fence is tall enough to discourage children from trying to climb over it. By following these simple safety precautions, you can help to keep your pool safe and enjoyable for everyone.
Arched & Square Pool Fence Gates
There are two types of pool fence gates – arched and square. The Life Saver Pool Fence mesh pool gate is designed so that it is unclimbable and it’s made of a heavy-duty aluminum frame and powder coated to resist rusting.
The mesh pool gate has a self-closing, self-latching system that keeps the gate closed and locked when not in use. It cannot be accessed by small children. Our pool gates are designed to provide you with peace of mind and a safe pool area for your family and friends.
We Also Install Mesh Pet Fences in San Marcos, CA
A pool fence is an important safety measure for any home with a swimming pool. Not only does it help to keep curious children from falling into the pool, but it can also be used to keep pets safe. Dogs and cats are often attracted to the water, and they may not realize that they could drown if they fall in.
A mesh pet fence helps to keep pets on solid ground, preventing them from falling into the pool and getting stuck. In addition, a pool fence can also be used to create a barrier around the pool, making it more difficult for pets to access the water. As a result, a pool fence is an essential safety feature for any home with a pet.
The dog run will give your pup the opportunity to go potty without being on carpet or sidewalks, which can be dangerous if they are not used too!
Call/text (619) 922-9845 today to request your FREE mesh pet fence estimate in San Marcos, CA today!
About San Marcos, CA
San Marcos, California is a small town filled with plenty to do. The population is 96,219 residents as of 2020. The city has great schools and lots of green spaces where you can go jogging or just enjoy nature’s beauty like hiking trails that wind through fields ascending the hillsides above it all! It also provides easy access for people who want more than their average day commute because it is close to Highway 78. Here are 5 popular landmarks:
- Leo Carrillo Ranch Historic Park
- Elfin Forest Recreational Reserve
- Stone Brewing World Bistro & Gardens
- Deer Park Monastery
- Twin Oaks Golf Course
Pool Safety Resources for San Marcos, CA Residents
- Pool Safely
- Water Safety – San Marcos, CA
- Swimming Pool Water – Vallecitos Water District
- POOL & SPA PLAN REQUIREMENTS
Life Saver Pool Fence SoCal offer FREE pool safety evaluation. If you own a pool in San Marcos and are living with young children, please call/text (619) 922-9845 or contact us online to request your pool fence estimate.