In Chula Vista, California, the warm-weather season is very long and very dry. A family needs to be able to take a respite from the dry, hot air. Families in Chula Vista simply need to have a pool so that they and their loved ones can cool off. However, having a pool is a serious responsibility and requires extra vigilance from the pool owners. A family needs to take certain measures to ensure that they can enjoy their pool safely.
For children under five in the state of California, drowning is the leading cause of death. In 2019, California suffered from 35 child drownings. In addition, drowning also causes irreparable harm to the child. To help prevent drownings and other pool accidents, a pool fence can provide you and your family with the protection that you need.
Pool owners are adamant about pool fences & installations in Chula Vista, CA because of the regulations.
The law in California requires that all pools, regardless of size or shape be equipped with a fence. The minimum requirement is an 18-inch-deep water barrier around your swimming area which includes spas and portable pool types as well!
Here are some of the requirements for a pool safety fence in California:
- Any access gates through the enclosure must open away from the swimming pool, and must be self-closing with a self-latching device placed no lower than 60 inches above the ground.
- The enclosure will isolate the pool and spa.
- The fence must be at least 60 inches.
- The gate must open away from the pool and have a lock and latch, that is no less than 60 inches from the ground.
A pool can be a great source of enjoyment for the whole family, but it is important to take safety precautions, especially if you have young children. One of the most important measures is to install a pool fence. This will help to prevent unsupervised access to the pool area. But it is also extremely important to make sure that the fence is at least four feet high and has a self-closing and self-latching gate.
In addition, keep toys and pool floats out of the pool when not in use. These can attract pets and kids to the pool, even if there is no one around to supervise them. Finally, make sure that everyone in the family knows how to swim and knows the rules of pool safety. By taking these precautions, you can help to create a safe and enjoyable environment for everyone.
Life Saver Pool Fence: Voted Best Pool Fencing by Parents.
Why Install A Life Saver Pool Fence
At Life Saver Pool Fence of SoCal, we pride ourselves on installing the strongest and most reliable pool fences in the industry.
The Lifesaver Pool Fence is among the best pool fences on the market, which is also backed up by a lifetime manufacturer’s guarantee. Our mesh fences are durable and can withstand many different climates. In addition, our patented poles are extremely strong and among the best in the industry. For California residents, the fence can easily stay up all year long or you can take it down and roll it up as the seasons change.
We know you may be worried about the fence spoiling your backyard aesthetic and ambiance. But with Lifesaver Pool Fence, you do not need to worry about that. Our fences are mesh, which means they are mostly transparent. Also, you can work with our team of trained professionals to customize a color scheme that suits your backyard preferences.
The mesh fences, compared to other ones, are transparent enough so you can see the inside of your pool area. You do not need to worry about the fence obstructing any views.
Whether you’re looking for a permanent pool fence or a temporary one that you can take with you when you travel, we have a fence that will meet your needs. And because we stand behind our products, you can rest assured that you’re making a wise investment when you purchase a Chula Vista, CA pool fence.
Life Saver Pool Fence Product Details
- A patented, unbreakable triple reinforced solid core pole that is the strongest in the industry (this is for Life Saver Premium solid core Fence)
- Poles are professionally powder coated aerospace grade aluminum
- Mesh is Textilene, a polyvinyl coated nylon construction in basket weave (holds up great in the Sun)
- Textilene® high mil mesh (12-12 mil) with Marine grade thread woven with a basket weave. Tensile strength rating of over 387 pounds per square inch makes it the strongest on the market anywhere. It’s nearly indestructible. The mesh is unclimbable. It is also “see through”.
- QuadStitch™ 4 stitched reinforced vinyl borders. Pool fence mesh is bordered on all four sides with vinyl border to prevent unraveling and a to maintain finished look.
- Tension-based supports provide superior stability
- Multiple height options (from 3 ½ ft to 5 ft)
- Square and arched pool gates
- A wide selection of colors including the popular color Black (did you know black mesh is est. 87% transparent, providing the best view of your children from outside of the pool fenced area?)
- Self-latching and self-closing gate options
- Round-head fasteners and rounded edges mean there are no sharp edges
- Pool fencing sections are placed into aluminum or plastic sleeves that are installed into your deck surface.
- Pool fences are removable and easy to store. Easy to roll up in sections, though we recommend keeping them up year-round.
- Triple reinforced solid poles on our Life Saver Solid Core Pool Fence provide omni-directional solid support. There is no stronger pole.
- Lifetime warranty! Every part of a Life Saver fence comes with a Lifetime Warranty. It won’t splinter or breakdown like fiberglass. We guarantee it.
- Made in the USA!
- UV Resistant components that protect the fence from sun damage
- Proven and tested
- Trained local pool fence installers
- Works for all types of pools including in ground pools
- Mesh safety fence can be used for pools, anywhere in the backyard, by garages, lanais, on stepped landscaped areas etc.
- Provides the highest level of safety of any pool fencing on the market
Request your FREE pool safety evaluation today for pool fences & installations in Chula Vista, CA by calling (619) 922-9845.
Pool Safety Products & Services in Chula Vista, CA
Removable mesh pool fencing has proven itself time and again for over thirty years in tens of thousands of homes to be the safest, most convenient layer of protection against the dangers swimming pools can pose to your toddler. Mesh pool fencing is the only easily removable child safety barrier and is a breeze to set up, making preparations for entertaining that much simpler.
- Our Fence Post Solar Lights go on top of the safety pool fence pole and will help keep your swimming pool lit up all night long. The white LED lights come with 3 levels of brightness and are very easy to install and replace. The pool fence solar lights can run for 8 hours straight on rechargeable AAA batteries, and can withstand changes in the weather and impact with its strong, durable plastic.
- Pool alarms are placed in the pool and will alert you to a disturbance in the water. They will set off an audible alarm that will let you know that your child or pet has entered or fallen into the water allowing you to act immediately. We offer a few options when it comes to pool alarms.
- Pool gate locks will block access to the pool or certain area when your child or pet cannot enter. One option is the MagnaLatch and it is known as one of the best available in the market. We also always advise that locks be placed at such a height where your children cannot reach.
Life Saver Pool Fence SoCal also provides a variety of services, such as pool fence installation, pet fence installation, accessory installation and any maintenance and repair your lifesaver pool fence might need.
About Chula Vista, CA
Chula Vista is the second-largest city in the San Diego metropolitan area, and it is located just south of downtown San Diego. Chula Vista is a diverse community with a strong sense of identity, and it is home to a number of unique neighborhoods.
The city has a mild climate year-round, and it is known for its beautiful parks and recreation areas. Chula Vista is also a hub for education and research, with a number of universities and hospitals located in the city.
The west coast city has a population of approximately 265,000 residents – it is an ideal place to live, work, and raise a family. It offers something for everyone, and its proximity to San Diego makes it an ideal base for exploring all that southern California has to offer.
Here are some of the most popular landmarks of Chula Vista, CA:
- Living Coast Discovery Center
- Border Field State Park
- Tijuana River National Estuarine Research Reserve
- North Island Credit Union Amphitheatre